Petro Canada Oli Duron XL
Oli DURON XL Synthetic Blend heavy duty engine oils are premium engine oils recommended for equipment operating in both on-highway and off-highway heavy duty service applications. Oli DURON XL Synthetic Blend engine oils simplify operations in mixed fleets of global origin and have the superior soot dispersing capability required by low emission engine designs up to the 2007 model year (for equipment with exhaust after-treatment, DURON-E products are recommended).
Oli DURON XL Synthetic Blend engine oils are suitable for use in engines fuelled by diesel, gasoline, propane, or compressed natural gas (CNG).
Oli DURON XL Synthetic Blend meets the highest diesel engine standards in North America (pre ’07 EPA), including API CI-4 Plus, API CI-4/SL, Cummins CES 20078, Caterpillar ECF-1, Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K214, 93K215, and Mack EO-N Premium Plus ‘03. With worldwide extended drain credentials, DURON XL Synthetic Blend 15W-40 meets the latest global per formance standards, including European and Asian specifications: Global DHD-1, and Volvo VDS-3, ACEA E7, E5, E3, E2, MB 228.3, and JASO DH-1.
Oli Petro Canada DURON XL Synthetic Blend 10W-40 is formulated for superior per formance in cold weather. DURON XL Synthetic Blend 10W-40 provides easier start-ups in colder temperatures than 15W-40 oils without giving up any high temperature engine per formance. Oli Petro Canada DURON XL Synthetic Blend engine oils are specially formulated with Petro-Canada’s unique patented 99.9% pure HT synthetic base oils and high per formance additives. Extensive fleet trials over millions of kilometres have proven the outstanding benefits of DURON XL Synthetic Blend.
Petro Canada Oli Duron XL
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
Excellent low temperature pumping for wide temperature range protection
- Oil flows easily on start-up for better wear protection • Resists thickening and retains new oil properties longer even at high soot loads
- Better low temperature protection even with used oil
- Improved fuel economy through lower viscous drag
Extended oil life
- Exceed requirements of the API CI-4 Plus standard
- Oil stays in grade and retains new oil properties for extended duration
- Petro Canada Oli Duron XL, Oil pressure remains stable even at extended drains
Exceptional engine wear protection
- Proven bore polish wear protection
- Outstanding engine ring and liner, valve train and bearing wear resistance
- Extends time between rebuilds
- Better per formance through the life of the engine
Superior soot dispersion capability protects against abrasive wear and sludge formation
- Minimizes downtime and reduces operating and maintenance costs
- Protects against loss of engine per formance caused by excessive wear of crosshead or other engine parts
- Reduced filter plugging and better oil flow
- Simplify lubricant handling in fleets with different engine types.
The natural choice when the highest possible 15W-40 high temperature performance is required. Unsurpassed global credentials protect your OEM warranty for North American, European and Asian equipment. Product of choice for most severe service, drain extension or around-the-clock operation. Petro Canada Oli Duron XL.
DURON XL Synthetic Blend engine oils are formulated to meet the following:
• API CI-4 Plus and CI-4 engine service classifications are required for cooled EGR engine designs
Diesel Engine Manufacturers
Petro Canada Oli Duron XL Synthetic Blend engine oils meet the engine warranty requirements of Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel (4-stroke), Navistar International, Allis- Chalmers, Case IH, Deere, Fiat-Allis, GMC, White, DAF, Deutz, Continental, Hino, Komatsu, Perkins, Izusu,
Volvo, Volkswagen, and others.
Petro Canada Oli Duron XL Synthetic Blend engine oils may also be used in applications quoting the following specifications:
DURON XL Synthetic Blend engine oils may be used in gasoline engines requiring API SL, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4 or an earlier specification. Consult your owner’s manual.
They may also be used in motorcycles and ATV engines where the engine and transmission use a single reservoir. These oils have the high clutch material friction properties required for this application.
All grades may be used in natural gas fuelled automotive and stationary equipment. Check your owner’s manual for specific engine oil requirements.
Stationary & Marine type Diesel Engines
DURON XL Synthetic Blend 15W-40 may be used in diesel-fuelled stationary and marine systems where an SAE 15W-40 diesel engine oil is specified and water separation is not required.
Car & Light Duty Truck Diesel Engines
All grades can be used in diesel engines in smaller vehicles, including cars and light trucks where API CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4 or earlier
specifications are required. Consult your owner’s manual.
Transmission and Hydraulics
Petro Canada Oli Duron XL Synthetic Blend engine oils serve as an excellent transmission and hydraulic fluid where engine oil is specified.
Petro Canada Oli Duron XLSynthetic Blend engine oils may be used in:
• Allison transmissions and torque converters where a C-4 fluid is specified
• Caterpillar powershift transmissions, semiautomatic transmissions and torque converters where a TO-2 fluid is specified
• Clark powershift transmissions DURON XL Synthetic Blend 15W-40 may be used in:
• ZF transmission specifying TE-ML.07
Petro Canada Supreme 10W40 Engine Oil (Oli Mesin Mobil Terbaik)
Petro Canada Traxon 80W90 Transmission Oil
Petro Canada Traxon 85W140 Transmission Oil
Untuk informasi lebih lengkap mengenai Petro Canada Oli Duron XL, silahkan menghubungi kami di (021) 5694 6288 atau email firstname.lastname@example.org
>>> Click Here to Contact Us <<<